Black Ball Ferry Line has been a vital tourism and transportation provider between Canada and the USA for over 60 years. On December 29, 2019, we celebrated 60 years of reliable service, with over 100,000 sailings, 26 million passengers and 7 million vehicles served.
We employ over 100 people during peak season in our Port Angeles and Victoria terminals, on board the ship and in our Seattle administrative office. We are grateful that many employees have been with us for 20+ years.
Why Join Our Team?
- - Competitive wages
- - Comprehensive medical and pension benefits for permanent full-time staff
- - Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- - Industry discounts with our tourism partners
- - Fulfilling, fast-paced work environment
- - Free on-site parking for employees at both terminals
There are no vacant positions currently.
If you'd like to submit your application for a future opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the area of work you are interested in. We will only contact candidates that are selected for interviews.
Please Note: For positions in our Port Angeles terminal and onboard the ship, you must legally be allowed to work in the USA. For positions in our Victoria terminal, you must legally be allowed to work in Canada.