Not sure if you want to book an attraction in advance? Purchase attraction tickets on your day of travel onboard the ship at our Tour Desk! Receive a free map of Victoria, book popular local attractions for your destination, and ask our experienced team for recommendations. The Tour Desk is located on the left-hand (port) side of the ship just before the forward observation lounge.
Attraction tickets available for purchase at the tour desk
- AdrenaLINE Zipline Adventures
- Afternoon Tea (at The Butchart Gardens or Pendray Tea House)
- Craigdarroch Castle
- Double-Decker Hop-on, Hop-off City Tour
- Malahat SkyWalk
- Off the Eaten Track Food Tours
- The Pedaler Cycling Tours
- Prince of Whales Whale Watching and Marine Adventures
- Royal BC Museum
- The Butchart Gardens
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- Macaloney's Distillery and TWA Dogs Brewery Tours
- Victoria Carriage Tours
Please Note: The Tour Desk is typically open for Northbound crossings only (Port Angeles to Victoria). If the Tour Desk is closed, please visit the Purser's Office, located across from the Tour Desk, for regional information, recommendations, or a free map of Victoria. You are not able to purchase attraction tickets at the Purser's Office.
The Tour Desk accepts credit card payments. Credit cards are charged in US funds*.
*Please be advised that your credit card company will convert the US$ purchase at an exchange rate of its choosing and charge you in your local currency accordingly on your credit card statement.